Tuesday, February 24, 2009

NO DESTINY!!! Part IV

Kamada :"My friends, I call you here to talk about the new rule!"
Harasawa :"We are less of one player."
Kamada :"Who wants to give advice for this problem?"
Ichiro :"Maybe I know the problem solving."
Kamada :"Can you tell us?"
Ichiro :"Captain, please allow me going to China. There is my old friend in there. Maybe he would like to join with us."
Kamada :"If so, I will follow you, Ichiro!"
Harasawa :"What??? How about the next match???"
Kamada :"You exactly can play with 8 players. The limit of players is 8 people."
Harasawa :"But, who's the goalkeeper?"
Ichiro :"You are, Harasawa. I believe you about this position."
Kamada :"I also ask you to be a captain for a certain time."
Harasawa :"But, I affraid it will make team in danger..."
Ichiro :"The point is we believe you, Harasawa. How about you, my partners?"

All players screamed happily and believe Harasawa.
"All right, when I go. Dare to fight!!! You can do it!!!", Kamada screamed.
"Captain, we will fight!!!", all players screamed.

Kamada and Ichiro went to China. On the journey, they talked about something.
Ichiro :"Captain, I would like to know why do you want to follow me to China."
Kamada :"I'm the captain of this team would like to meet your friend."
Ichiro :"Do you sure to let them fight without you?"
Kamada :"Yes, I'm absolutely sure. It is the chance for them to learn standing alone and hanging on their own selves."

After several hours on the plane, finally they arrived in Beijing, China. They went to meet Ichiro's old friend immediately.
Kamada :"Can you tell me a little about your friend?"
Ichiro :"He is a kungfu master."
Kamada :"What did you say??? You would like to ask a kungfu master for playing football???"
Ichiro :"Never mind. We don't have other choice anymore."

They even arrived in Kungfu Institution of Hei Xiang Ti. A young man looked learning kungfu seriously. Ichiro and Kamada came in the institution.
Ichiro :"That's is my friend! He is learning kungfu."
Kamada :"If so, all right...."
Ichiro :"Captain, what will you do?"
Kamada :"Just look your self."

Kamada took a ball from his bag. Then he ran driving ball. He shot the ball hardly. The ball moved to the young man. Then the young man jumped and used his kick. The ball was kicked hardly and turned over to Kamada. Ichiro ran immediately and jumped. Ichiro could capture that ball successfully.
"Hi, Ichiro. How are you?", the young man asked.
"Very well. How about your kungfu training?", Ichiro asked back.
"I'm learning the skill of Tiger Kick!", the young man answered.
"Great, your Japanese also more and more fluent.", Ichiro said.
Ichiro :"Captain, let me introduce my friend, Yao Xao Tan."
Kamada :"My name is Kamada. Nice to meet you."
Tan :"You can call me Tan. Your kick was great."
Ichiro :"Tan, I'm sorry about the strange behaviour of my friend."
Tan :"Never mind. It also could be an exercise to test the skill of Tiger Kick."
Ichiro :"Tan, in the fact. I'm here would like to ask you for playing football. My friend, Kamada is a captain of the team."
Tan :"But I don't know how to play football."
Kamada :"Never mind, I and Ichiro will teach you. I hope you are happy to be a main striker."
Tan :"I am a main striker??? Aren't you wrong???"
Ichiro :"You are only my hope. Our team just has 10 players."
Tan :"Oh, I also want to offer something to you. Kamada, how about you learn the skill of Eagle Kick to help your long distance kick."
Kamada :"Really??? Of course!"
Tan :"Ichiro, you are a goalkeeper. How about you learn the skill of Tiger Fist???"
Ichiro :"All right, thank you very much, Tan!"
Finally, every day they learned about the skills. Tan learned knowing and playing football. And Kamada learned about the skill of Eagle Kick, Ichiro learned about the skill of Tiger Knuckle Fist.
In Japan, Shokenseiho team was ready to follow the match. They followed the match with only 8 players. But, it couldn't make them give up. Harasawa struggled to motivate his friends.
Harasawa :"My friends, we must fight for Captain!"
Haburasaki :"We exactly can win!!!"
Tatsuke :"Just play!!!"
Harasawa :"Captain believe that we can pass this match. Don't dissappointed him!!!"
All players applaused. The match began. At first, the enemy got more score. But because of their spirit, Shokenseiho team could turn over condition. The match finished with score 5-4 for Shokenseiho team. The goals were created by Haruda, Izumo, Ikatsuke, and Harasawa twice. The next match also was faced difficultly. But, finally the match finished with score 4-2 for Shokenseiho team. The goals were created by Haburasaki, Tatsuke, Shiroyenki, and Furosawa. The next matchs were faced more easily. In a short time, Shokenseiho team had been in semifinal. All players of Shokenseiho had ever created goal. They became different.
In China, Ichiro, Kamada, and Tan were learning to develop their own skills.
Kamada :"Ichiro, we must finish this training immediately!"
Ichiro :"Right, captain. Semifinal is more short in time!"
Tan :"Kamada, Ichiro, this night is the last exercise that we do. Be serious!!!"
Tan kicked the ball with his Tiger Kick. The ball moved extremely fast and pierced waves. Then Kamada kicked the ball with his Eagle Kick. The ball was flying very high and far. Finally the ball hit the coconut tree. The coconuts falled down to the ground. Ichiro was ready to receive Kamada's kick. Kamada kick the ball by using Eagle Kick. Ichiro punched the ball with his Tiger Knuckle Fist. Then Tan kicked the ball by using Tiger Kick. Ichiro could capture the ball, but the ball was still pushing Ichiro backward. Finally, Ichiro could stop the ball movement by using his skill. After the training had finished, they decided to go to Japan immediately.
TO BE CONTINUED.....

No comments:

Post a Comment